Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
With more than 210,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has develop edits own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Management position providing leadership and guidance to the Programs & Governance function. Key Activities and accountabilities:
• Providing factual analysis of the project portfolio and teams performance through the definition and compliance to standard tools and processes;
• Provides Project Management consultants across Customers;
• Support functions such as Scheduling, Contractor management Business Office, Professions management, tools management, Governance and Compliance programs;
• Provides management of strategic programs for the competency;
Develop their skills and capabilities;
• Influences senior client personnel and organizations including senior executive management when issues are unique, complex and difficult;
• Accountable for a range of strategic improvement initiatives that provides benefits across the Organization. Strong sponsorship and change management focus;
• Discharges the basic management responsibilities and assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Provides consulting Project Managers to critical projects;
• Management of a program which develops the professional capabilities of the Project Managers across the group;
• Develop and Sponsor innovative ideas that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Program & Innovations group.
Key Relationships – Program Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Transition & Transformation team.
Leadership – ability to lead, motivate and develop a professional team;
Communication – ability to communicate with and influence the Program teams;
Analysis – able to interpret business impacts from data;
Process & Compliance Orientation – defines and upholds the standards used to manage the Project Portfolio. Continually looks for improvement opportunities;
Relationship Management – establishes & maintains sound relationships with all stakeholders.
Specialized/Practical Knowledge Required
Degree qualified in Information Technology, Engineering or other appropriate discipline;
Project Management certification from industry recognized body and extensive industry experience across organizations / industries.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management or Technical Management roles
Managing technical teams in a variety of functions or industries and/or managing customer portfolios in a Technology group
Program/Project Manager on (8) Office 365 or EM S or Windows 10 Migration projects for clients in at least (4) of the following Industries (Finance, Banking, HealthCare, Government, Retail, Insurance, Entertainment)
Clients must range in size from 2,000 – 50,000 users
Deep Knowledge with MS Project, SharePoint
· Individual must have in-depth understanding of disciplines and processes as they relate to ORGANIZATION and the client's strategic objectives, functions, business unit and/or country objectives; Guides other professionals (Project Leads, Specialists and Consultants);
· Negotiations with team members to define team goals and approaches for attaining them; Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties;
· Utilizes refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or containing both technical and business risk;
· Works with functional Managers in ensuring that team members are clocking their time correctly, based on project need;
· Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components with the assistance of the functional and technical group.
· Recognizes job related problems;
· Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve; Conducts special projects. Works on professional level projects, work is often reviewed for developmental purposes;
· Leads and guides the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members; Influences people and organizations to include those of the clients and ORGANIZATION executives on issues related to project management.
· Respected as a project management subject matter expert both inside and outside the company;
· Leads project management/business initiatives in new and complex areas.
· May directly influence people in the project;
· Accountable for results of large, complex projects.
· Cross functional engagements, international projects and dispersed teams may be involved; directly with customer's executive management;
· Activities are directly related to customer satisfaction and drive.
· Must have strong knowledge of Infrastructure Services, Data Centers and Cloud.
Organization: CIS US PandC
Title: Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager
Requisition ID: 040274