Capgemini Delivery Architect - Power BI Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
• Experienced/Expert at data visualization and advance calculations (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table) using Azure-based Power BI (all devices)
• Expert knowledge connecting Microsoft Azure-based Power BI to various data sources
• Expert creating different visualizations using Slicers, Lines, Pies, Histograms, Maps, Scatter, Bullets, Heat Maps, Tree maps, etc.
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (Microsoft SSAS, SSIS,SSRS) and Power BI
• Knowledge on SQL Server 2012 or advanced versions; SQL Server 2016 is most preferable.
• Knowledge on Azure
• Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups usage
• Prior consulting experience preferred
• Experience in developing on an Agile basis and Agile fundamentals
• Knowledge of DevOps
• Exposure to creating custom visualizations
• Experienced in creating DAX expressions
• Exposure to setting up and configuring Power BI related Gateways and related data connections
• Experience in generating Drill through and Drill down reports with drop down menu option, sorting the data, and defining subtotals in Power BI.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
10 years of experience in project related work
5 years of project management experience required
3-5 years of Microsoft Azure experience
Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
Must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7 – 10 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Delivery Architect - Power BI Architect
Requisition ID: 040638