Capgemini Enterprise Architect - Informatica MDM Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
10 years business analysis with experience in MDM and with governance considerations
• Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
• Lead MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams that range in size from 5 to 25 team members
• Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platforms to clients
• Advise clients on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
• Architect MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
• Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
• Transfer knowledge and leading practices to clients
• Work with C-level, VP-level, and Director-level executives on a daily basis
• Develop written proposals, deliver those proposals through oral presentation and write statements of work
• Conduct "Whiteboard" sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of new systems, middleware, MDM, and business intelligence solutions
• 7-10 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
• A minimum of 7 years experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
• A minimum of 3 years experience with a MDM tool required (Informatica/Siperian or IBM MDM tools, etc. are acceptable)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning ETL and Data Quality components of MDM solutions
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Program / Project management experience
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Enterprise Architect - Informatica MDM Manager
Requisition ID: 034742