Capgemini Project Lead - Service Design Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at https://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company’s clients. Ability to gather requirements and story board to gain requirements approval. Will work closely with the tools team to define integration requirements with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Kinetics and ServiceNow. Effectively manages client’s expectations.
Define service project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
• Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
• Research components of solutions to problems.
• Creation and maintenance of business use cases
• Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
• Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
• Support requirements management and change management processes.
• Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
• Liaise with stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
• Ensures service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties;
• Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues. Reports regularly to Senior Manager with regard to risks, and executes appropriate plans to contain them;
• Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control;
• Monitor and manage resources (staff, suppliers, customer ) in a cost effective manner, identify opportunities for cost reduction, and action cost reduction initiatives.
Bachelor or Masters Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience.
Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; distinguishing requests vs needs; classifying and prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; creating business use cases; creating user experience design elements; experience using Visio.
Desired: PMP Certification; Agile , Scrum
Organization: CIS US MS
Title: Project Lead - Service Design Lead
Requisition ID: 041217