Capgemini Senior Siebel Configuration in Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Siebel Configuration
Experience – 8 years
• Interact with team and guide in technical analysis, designing & performance tuning
• Hands on experience on Siebel Design/Development in Siebel configuration, MVG, Link, BC BO, Applet, EAI, scripting, Workflow, EIM
• Should be part of 2-3 Siebel Upgrade projects
• Knowledge of out of the box CRM functionalities in Siebel
• Ability to understand requirements, use cases and create High Level design and Siebel technical design
• Ability to interact with Business stakeholders, E2E designers and provide design specifications to Dev team
• Managing requirements and confirming its implementation
• Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model
• Exposure to customer interaction/handling will be an added advantage
• Good presentation and communication skills Customer handling experience along with the requirement analysis experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years with Siebel -
List each Siebel module with # of years:
Other related skills -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only – for my eyes only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Senior Siebel Configuration
Requisition ID: 040294