Capgemini Test Manager - API Microservices developer in Atlanta, Georgia
1) Strong experience in Java/J2EE development, Experience with Java development, Spring framework, Java persistence and API
2) Strong experience in designing and implementing Microservices based applications required
3) Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes required
4) Experience with RedHat, Open Shift
5) Experience with Spring framework
6) Experience with JBoss FUSE
7) XML and JSON knowledge required
8) RAML, Swagger and WSDL knowledge a plus
9) Experience with setting up CI/CD environments and working within them
10) Experience or Familiarity with SQL Server/MySQL database modeling / logical & physical database design using Visio Data Modeling tools
11) Experience using Agile development methodology
12) Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents highly complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance
13) Strong team player, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Rest, Soap, swagger, RAML, Java, dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Spring FW.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You specialize in enterprise-wide software testing including all its processes and tooling (e.g. TMap). You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient in analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE level 3.
• Must have experience in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis and Business Knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA AS
Title: Test Manager - API Microservices developer
Requisition ID: 040169