Capgemini Executive Account Leader- Media and Entertainment - Burbank, CA in Burbank, California
Main purpose of the role:
• Provide strategic direction and drive business with client to achieve revenue growth, profitability and continuing customer satisfaction.
• Maximize opportunities across all service lines, taking accountability for qualification and closure of all new business within the account.
• Own and develop the long term client relationship on behalf of Capgemini.
• Provide the necessary direction and management of the Account Team, identifying and implementing any development needs as required.
• Work closely with the solutions teams across NA Practices and Global Business Lines groups to develop and win a pipeline of new/add-on business.
• Appropriately manage relationship with the client covering all commercial, risk and opportunity development aspects of the services provided.
• Sole accountability for client, conducting negotiations for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting.
• Own and develop the long term relationship with the client on behalf of Capgemini, operating at board level.
• Develop and manage the overall account plan and forecast and provide monthly status reports.
• Sell (internal add-on, external new logo or both) TCV of 15-20 MM USD per year or greater in Professional Services.
Client Delivery and Engagement
• Provide escalation point for the customer and work with Managers from other practices within Capgemini to ensure that service provision meets both SLAs & expectations.
• Ensure that Capgemini is positioned effectively within client at board and senior management level, and is well represented for potential major new projects or bids.
• Establish and develop long-term customer commitment through maintaining strong customer satisfaction.
• Be seen by the client as a trusted advisor. Develop positive relationships and regular contact with key client stakeholders at senior/board level
• Oversee day to day delivery of the services provided to the client
• Work across disciplines to ensure a consistent, one Capgemini approach to client engagement.
• Ensure that all programs/project/services are consistently delivered to agreed client expectations taking account of time, budget, quality and acceptable risk.
• Establish a positive working environment for Capgemini delivery resources involved in client projects.
• Manage on-shore, near shore and off shore delivery teams in various countries.
• Set direction, coach, mentor and manage performance of account team- 50 people or greater at various levels and locations.
• Have previously led delivery of technology services around 2 or more of the following: ERP, Digital Transformation, Data Science/Analytics, Custom Software Development, Mobility, Cloud Infrastructure, Business Services.
• Work closely with Delivery Management to ensure that expectations are managed and that appropriate support is available.
• Work closely with other Business Units/teams to ensure that consistent messages are projected.
Key skills/Experience Required:
• Experience in a senior client/account management role within the supply side including management of account P&L of 50MM or greater.
• Proven track record of delivering IT solutions and growing revenue within a major account.
• Experience operating at CXO level, and ability to demonstrate excellent client relationships.
• Deep domain knowledge and client relationships at the CxO level within the Media and Entertainment Sector.
• Strong Understanding and experience of Outsourcing, IT program/project delivery and off shore delivery teams, mechanisms and processes.
• Excellent client engagement – able to empathise with and respond to the needs of stakeholders.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA HTEC
Title: Executive Account Leader- Media and Entertainment - Burbank, CA
Requisition ID: 040100