Capgemini Infrastructure Consultant 2 - WebSphere IIB in Cary, North Carolina
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
WebSphere IIB / MQ Administrator
Should have experience in upgrade on IIB 10 and MQ v9
Involve in designing, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support IIB / MQ servers
Create MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Listeners etc
Execution Group setup and Configuration
Experience on MQ backup & recovery
Providing authorization to MQ objects as per application
Setting up the connectivity between API Connect and IIB
Troubleshooting issues during the project deliverables
Working with IBM on product related issues
Supporting large scale WebSphere infrastructures with multiple middle ware products
Applying fix packs/patches
Setup for logging (Event and Audit), SDI/GMI Service (Registry file on the Mainframe), local cache, QPASA for alerting of message consumption on queues and WSRR Connectivity
SSL setup (1-way, 2-way)
Setup of SFTP configurable services and DSN
Should have technical leadership skills and the ability to articulate and compare Alternatives
Should be able to address client’s needs and pain points
Automating manual process using tools and scripts
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipments;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: CIS US
Title: Infrastructure Consultant 2 - WebSphere IIB
Requisition ID: 036251