Capgemini Business Analyst 2 - BTA / Business Support Systems Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Business Analyst 2 - BTA / Support Systems Analyst
• Evolve into the role of subject matter expert of client's POS (NP6l) platform.
• Provide support for Technical Seed Stores ( Avalibility need to be 24/7 - 365)
• Facilitates ""hands-on"" solution installation, testing and lab setup including working with global teams to assist in testing and configuration efforts
• Creates and/or reviews manuals, how-to procedures and related user documentation. Ensures documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
• Work with other TSS resources to create solutions to evolve the current processes.
• Respond to customer calls in accordance with an established Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units at the customer site
• Identify, analyze, and repair product failures
• Provide on–call emergency service when needed
• Provide general customer service on the phone and in person
• Communicate effectively with customers by notifying the customer of billable status before affecting the repair, maintaining communication with the customer until the incident is satisfactorily addressed, and contacting the customer within one hour of receipt of the service call
• Maintain a high customer service rating
• Manage company inventory of parts required to maintain customer equipment
• Maintain an appropriate parts inventory by tracking usage, and ordering additional parts as needed
• Protect service inventory by adhering to ESD protection and on-site guidelines
• Return defective parts for repair on a daily basis
• Provide timely and accurate failure analysis data; close call before leaving site with model/serial and part information
• Maintain records of service calls, training, and expenses
• Prepare weekly reports for distribution to supervisors and manager
Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair skills
Identify, analyze, issues
Great communication skills
Nice to have :
Creates manuals, how-to procedures and related user documentation.
Experience with Hardware installation
Experience on NP6, RFM2, Kiosk#, NGK, eCP products
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Business Analyst 2 - BTA / Business Support Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 040534