Capgemini Delivery Architect- BW4HANA Archtect in Chicago, Illinois
The SAP-BW/4HANA developer will be part of team responsible for maintaining the integrity of the existing SAP BW on Hana data warehousing system, Hana Enterprise system, and related reporting systems.
· Provide advanced-level SAP Business Warehouse and HANA skills
· Deliver end-to-end reporting and analytics solutions using SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA modeling, Core Data Services, Smart Data Integration, and Smart Data Access as well as non-SAP technologies.
· Translate business requirements into logical and physical data models
· Design HANA views, data flows, optimizing use of in-memory computing
· Develop Persistent and Virtual objects in SAP-BW and SAP HANA
· Architect and support ETL using SAP Business Objects Data Services
· Assist in development of BW Queries supporting Business Objects consumption for reporting.
· Perform requisite support of SAP BW and HANA systems, integration, and business processes, which may require on-call support.
· Troubleshoot performance with queries and data flows
· Develop training materials and support documentation, and provides end-user training within scope of responsibility.
· Adhere to development standards, guidelines, and best practices, as well as Project Life Cycle methodology.
· Support project management and execution - develop estimates for BW/Hana development workstreams; lead development work teamsDevelop test plans and execute testing (unit and integration), and document results for supported systems. ·
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience.
·A minimum of 10 years of broad and deep SAP BW technical experience required.
·Proficiency in the following is required:
o Extensive knowledge of SQL.
o ABAP dictionary and programming;
o Administrator Workbench;
o ADSO’s, DSO’s, InfoCubes, MultiCubes, RemoteCubes and DataMarts;
o Business Explorer, BEx Analyzer, BW Report Agent, Analysis for Office;
o BW Extractor ETL tools and Metadata repository
o Data integration between S/4HANA and BW/4HANA
o Business data modeling
· Thorough understanding of relational data structures, star schema, and OLAP concepts; Use and activation of SAP BW Standard Business Content; and BW 7.4, 7.5 and BW/4Hana.
· Thorough understanding of information structures and systems in SAP BW.
· Business knowledge in at least one SAP module such as BPC preferred.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills, team attitude, and strong commitment to outcomes.
· Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Delivery Architect- BW4HANA Archtect
Requisition ID: 040007