Capgemini Network Engineer 4 - Network Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Required Skills and Experience:
• Technical lead with 11 years of experience in networking and infrastructure.
• Manage LAN/WAN environment including the MPLS network between the data center and outlets.
• Analyze network and infrastructure systems via alerts to ensure maximum performance, efficiency and availability.
• Working knowledge of implementing and maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012 ADDS, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP, VMware ESX
• Ability to design, configure, implement, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot Routers and Switches, VPN, Firewalls, and Wireless Access Points
• Analyze infrastructure usage and plan for growth or increases in system capacity.
• Identify automation opportunities and assist with the implementation across global infrastructure.
• Resolve incidents and act as lead escalation contact for documenting designs, process and procedures.
• Implement endpoint security product like MacAfee to all the devices in the restaurant environment.
• Superior understanding and working experience of network routing and switching protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS L2 / L3 Architecture and Design ,Multicast, QoS
• Equipped knowledge of both security and internet protocols like Access-List, NAT, PAT, Switch Port Security, TCP/IP, ARP, UDP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, LDAP and Kerberos.
• Experience with Cloud networking (AWS and Azure)
• Experience with performance monitoring tools like SolarWinds NPM, Riverbed steel central, Wireshark, Gigastore and Riverbed BMX.
• Hands on experience with Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) controllers, routers and switches, access points and ARUBA Central Cloud.
• Design, build, and configure Cisco ASA, Routers and Switches (IOS, IOS-XR, NXOS)
• Manage and troubleshoot firewall rules, adding nodes, services and rules as per network design.
• Research and analyze problem(s) to proactively identify trends and potential sources, use it towards service improvement to ensure no repetition and faster resolution.
• Work closely with business to ensure all business requirements are translated to technology requirements and subsequently drive the execution (plan, coordinate, manage) of Infrastructure and Networking projects from design through successful deployment.
• Good Communication, writing, analytical & documentation skill.
Required: • CCNA or equivalent certification is REQUIRED like CompTIA Network
• 5-6 years of professional experience in the majority of the technologies: Data center networking, AWS, Azure, VPN, MPLS, Cisco and ARUBA Routing & Switching, WAN optimization, Load Balancers, Global Traffic Manager, Cisco on premise and Meraki LAN & WLAN, high availability campus and WAN design architecture.
• Professional experience with Cisco enterprise products.
• ITIL Foundation certified with experience.
• 4-5 years of project management with service delivery and operations experience.
Desired: CCNA or CCNP(R/S) or equivalent certification, Networking Technologies, VoIP experience, Experience with service and vendor management, ITIL intermediate. Windows Servers 2008 and 2010, MS Active Directory, DNS.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: US IMS
Title: Network Engineer 4 - Network Specialist
Requisition ID: 041362