Capgemini Test Lead - Performance Testing Lead / Architect in Chicago, Illinois
Performance Testing Lead /Architect
• Overall operational and delivery lead for all performance testing activities
• The role spans across multiple phases, projects and environments in parallel
• Requires onshore/offshore coordination on a day to day basis
• Play the role of a strategic & technical leader to drive Performance Engineering transformation
• Should be effectively to manage resources for delivery of milestones
• Review NFRs and design for performance
• Coordinate and manage large scale projects for performance engineering includes intake, requirements analysis, estimation, planning, strategy, setup environments/tools, test data, execution, monitoring analysis and reporting for testing microservice based solutions hosted on AWS Cloud platforms
• Participate in architecture reviews and offer recommendations for designing highly resilient, scalable and reliable solutions
• Play a key role in defining and setting up quality gates to baseline and benchmark performance of applications/products, measure and report performance KPIs and metrics.
• Design system and model the load/ volumetric for performance testing and capacity planning
• Must have JAVA, .NET, SAP and SQL & NO SQL performance tuning experience that include (garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, ,V$ table, explain plan, query optimization etc.).
• This position requires superior technical and leadership skills.
• Expert ability to identify performance issues within the J2EE,.net, Middleware, SQL, NO SQL Databases ,MQ and AWS Cloud platforms
• Should have strong experience identifying bottlenecks across multiple layers of the system. The candidate will be charged with a hands-on approach in building, running and working on enterprise performance initiative driven by Performance engineering team.
• Experience in baselining and benchmarking of applications/products for performance.
• Hands-on experience in building enterprise level performance engineering strategies and delivery of large scale projects.
• Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Review performance automation implementations and encourage sound design principles while remaining practical and milestone driven.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of performance testing and diagnostic tools such as HP LoadRunner, NewRelic, HP Diagnostics, Blazemeter, JMeter, Yourkit etc.
• Expertise in code profiling and optimization tools
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data from monitoring/diagnostic tools and identify potential issues for every releases.
• Experience with Oracle SQL, NO SQL (Cassandra, Neptune, Dynamo etc.) database performance tuning
• Ability to do capacity planning based on users, load and business forecasts -Workload Modelling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with Leadership/ stakeholders
Secondary Skills (Good to have):
• Knowledge in managing environments, test data and service virtualization
• Well versed with Devops , CI/CD pipelines and AWS Cloud fundamentals
• Experience working in Agile SCRUM teams
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Test Lead - Performance Testing Lead / Architect
Requisition ID: 037348