Capgemini Infrastructure Architect in Cincinnati, Ohio
With over 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Technical and people management of technology domain. Should have 80% technical and 20% people management skills;
• This person will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the respective technical domain and staffing of resources in her/his domain;
• Responsible for preparing Task Sheets/Checklist, Induction Manual, Guidelines and Standards. Generate MIS (Performance, ticket analysis) reports on periodic basis;
• Responsible for evaluating existing Technical Architecture and Design and Proposing Improvements. Technical root cause analysis;
• Execution of identified skills gap for the team members. Focus on cross trainings of resources within domain;
• Lead customer / front office meetings for technical and SLA related discussions; Participate in MIRT and Outages as applicable;
• Complete ownership of SLAs for respective towers; Ownership of quality processes implementation, adherence and Audits for the domain;
• Succession planning, annual appraisals of team members;
• Support virtualized and Physical Systems Author IT policies, guidelines, standards and procedures for business continuity, disaster recovery, high availability, systems security and systems management in a multiple production data center environment;
• Disaster Recovery Officer to facilitate smooth operations and act as a point of contact and escalation in the event of an actual Disaster; Lead the development of audit and security programs to expose existing security stance and produce repeatable processes;
• Development of Network Install Manager configurations to support an enterprise concept of support;
• May Lead a Systems Centre of Excellence panel to support IT and Enterprise Goals and provide forward looking process and designs to enhance systems and IT performance and present recommendations back to Leadership;
• Architect and implementation of virtualization methodologies. Develop automation around these methodologies;
• Develop a Configuration Management Database to give access to configuration data; Smart Grid implementation, installation and administration on systems;
• Change Management utilizing BMC Remedy and Tivoli Service Desk. Maintained ITIL centric infrastructure to facilitate SAS70, SOX and FDA regulatory compliance;
• Perform Security assessments of systems and system hardening of internal and DMZ systems;
• Provide Architectural Design support to multiple client’s projects and to international business pursuits; Provide international security audit and forensic response for clients;
• Lead a team of 5-15 Admin which are a mix of Employee and Contractor; Responsible to Architect projects when needed and for OS Architecture questions.
Experience - Essential
• Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 10-12 years in Infrastructure Management;
• Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology; Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
Experience – Desirable
• Certified in Server technologies; Various Microsoft applications including Exchange 2003 / 2007,.2010 IIS, MOM, SCOM, WSUS, SMS, ADS; or AIX/Linux/HPUX/Solaris N or N-1 versions;
• Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of EARS.
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving; Self-driven and able to work independently;
• Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
• Client Facing Skills - required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered;
• Expert negotiation skills with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination;
• Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed.
Organization: CIS US MS
Title: Infrastructure Architect
Requisition ID: 035901