Capgemini Infrastructure Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
With over 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipment;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
Experience - Essential
• Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management;
• Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology;
• Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
Experience – Desirable
• Certified in Server technologies;
• Various Microsoft applications including Exchange 2003 / 2007,.2010 IIS, MOM, SCOM , WSUS, SMS, ADS; or AIX/Linux/HPUX/Solaris N or N-1 versions;
• Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of EARS. Previous experience with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination.
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
• Self-driven and able to work single handedly; Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Team Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
• Client Facing Skills - required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered ;
• Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed.
Organization: CIS US MS
Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Requisition ID: 035900