Capgemini PL/SQL Developer or support (Work Location: Cincinnati, OH) in Cleveland, Ohio
Capgemini is looking for a PL/SQL developer with 2 years experience for a long term project in Cincinnati, OH.
• Good Analytical Skills
• Oracle - PL/SQL, Unix resource for application support
• Java/Informatica knowledge is good to have.
• Proven working experience in for about 3-5 yrs. in support and Maintenance kind of projects
• Primary work scope is application support (incident management/ problem management / P&A monitoring etc.)
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility to work with US and global team
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills. Change management process knowledge
• Strong skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web applications
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at https://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: PL/SQL Developer or support (Work Location: Cincinnati, OH)
Requisition ID: 041266