Capgemini Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) Business Analyst in Dubuque, Iowa
The Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with internal/external customers and other stakeholders to lead planning, identify user requirements, facilitate issue resolution, assess available alternatives, design, configure and validate solutions. Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) Business Analyst can be assigned to various project teams supporting many different operations areas and value streams.
• Business requirements elicitation based on understanding and communicating Infor XA/MAPICS application package including Knowledge Based Configurator (KBC) capabilities/possibilities
• Implement knowledge and experience associated, but not limited to, the following operations functions; Bill of Material Generation, order, planning, scheduling, procurement, inventory management, finance
• Specify, develop, and validate operational reporting
• Plan, monitor and report on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
• Lead and mentor other Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) Business Analyst and Developers to help increase their knowledge and experience
• Formulate detailed Technical and Functional system specifications
• Perform design, development, testing and deployment of Infor XA/MAPICS custom solutions KBC Tools while utilizing system design & code optimization principles that meet corporate IT standards as well as industry best practices.
• Lead development teams and projects as needed, providing technical and functional guidance to development team as required. Ensure functionality needs are met per business requirements, architectural standards, established methodologies and development best practices.
• Perform rigorous unit testing and system integration testing of custom Infor XA/MAPICS and its integrations with other Enterprise IT systems
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and user training sessions
• Carry out Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) development component migration, systems maintenance after careful planning and communication with stake holders
• Provide analytical & technical support, maintain Infor XA/MAPICS production instance from a business user and technology perspective, trouble shoot & resolve complex production issues
• Collaborate with other IT development teams, IT infrastructure staff, PMO and business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of Infor/Baan solutions and functionality.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations, 4 years technical graduation degree.
• At least five years of experience in Infor XA/MAPICS package implementation including Knowledge Based Configurator (KBC)
• Strong business process design skill
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of package implementation methodology
• Experience with lean manufacturing concepts
• Working knowledge of project management techniques and team leadership experience
• Experience with ERP integration testing
• LN ERP or BaaN ERP & PCF knowledge will be a plus.
Primary Tools and Technologies:
• Infor XA/MAPICS
• Infor LN, Baan V and Baan IV
• Business Objects
• MS SQL
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years implementing Infor -
Number of years implementing XA as a BA -
List each Oracle module with # of years:
Other related skills -
Number of years in a lead role –
Are you Functional, Technical or both -
Number of Oracle full life-cycle implementations -
Current certifications related to Oracle (title/date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only – for my eyes only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Infor XA/MAPICS (KBC) Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 038991