Capgemini BaaN PCF / ERP Developer in Eagan, Minnesota
The BaaN ERP/PCF Developer is responsible for collaborating with internal/external customers and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, provide resolution of issues, assess available alternatives, design, configure and validate solutions.
BaaN ERP/PCF Developer can be assigned to various project teams supporting many different operations areas and value streams.
• Business requirements elicitation based on understanding and communicating Infor LN/BaaN V application package including Product Configurator (PCF) capabilities/possibilities.
• Implement knowledge and experience associated, but not limited to, the following operations functions; Bill of Material Generation, order, planning, scheduling, procurement, inventory management, finance
• Specify, develop, and validate operational reporting
• Plan, monitor and report on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
• Lead and mentor other PCF Developers to help increase their knowledge and experience
• Formulate detailed Technical and Functional system specifications
• Perform design, development, testing and deployment of PCF custom solutions PCF Tools while utilizing system design & code optimization principles that meet corporate IT standards as well as industry best practices.
• Lead development teams and projects as needed, providing technical and functional guidance to development team as required. Ensure functionality needs are met per business requirements, architectural standards, established methodologies and development best practices.
• Perform rigorous unit testing and system integration testing of custom PCF Solution and its integrations with other Enterprise IT systems
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and user training sessions
• Carry out PCF development component migration, systems maintenance after careful planning and communication with stake holders
• Provide analytical & technical support, maintain Infor/BaaN V production instance from a business user and technology perspective, trouble shoot & resolve complex production issues
• Collaborate with other IT development teams, IT infrastructure staff, PMO and business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of Infor/Baan solutions and functionality.
Qualification And Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations, 4 years technical graduation degree.
• At least five years of experience in Infor LN/BaaN V package implementation including Product Configurator (PCF)
• Strong business process design skill
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of package implementation methodology
• Experience with lean manufacturing concepts
• Working knowledge of project management techniques and team leadership experience
• Experience with ERP integration testing
Primary Tools and Technologies:
• Infor LN, Baan V and Baan IV
• Business Objects
• MS SQL
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years implementing BaaN -
Number of years implementing PCF -
List each Oracle module with # of years:
Other related skills -
Number of years in a lead role –
Are you Functional, Technical or both -
Number of Oracle full life-cycle implementations -
Current certifications related to Oracle (title/date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only – for my eyes only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: BaaN PCF / ERP Developer
Requisition ID: 038973