Capgemini Managing Applications Consultant - Adobe Solution Architect in Houston, Texas
Multi Solution Architect (MSA), who can use, digital marketing strategy, software and technical architecture expertise to guide cross-functional project teams through definition, deployment and optimization stages of Adobe Consulting engagements and ensure Customer success. Will need to leverage knowledge of digital marketing technology to align overall solution architecture to digital marketing strategy.
• Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
• Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
• Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
• Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
• Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
• Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
• Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
• Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
• Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
• Act as Lead Consultant on large, complex customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Client, or partner organizations
• Coordinate with the core and field engineering teams as needed
• Oversee technical project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope
• Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations
• Break down complex business and technical strategies and roadmaps into consumable requirements for Adobe Solution teams to execute against
• Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope and expanded partnership / ongoing engagements
• Review current customer implementation and landscape with emphasis on multi solution and digital strategy alignment
• Compile and communicate customer requests and deployment issues internally to our core product teams through detailed use cases and documentation of current challenges
• Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice
Skills and Experience:
Experience leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
• Experience designing and/or implementing solutions for any of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, Marketing Automation, Online Ad targeting, Content Personalization
• Understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies including Agile, Scrum and waterfall.
• Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
• Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
• Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams
• Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
• Willingness to travel in support of key project milestones
• Experience with Adobe technologies
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: LP DC NA AandA
Title: Managing Applications Consultant - Adobe Solution Architect
Requisition ID: 039053