Capgemini Internal Communications Lead in Irving, Texas
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for creating and implementing internal communications strategies throughout the Capgemini North America BU.
The Internal Communications Manager will balance requests for communications that come from multiple stakeholders on the executive leadership team against the communications needs of the organization’s diverse team and determine and provide counsel on the most effective ways to deliver timely, relevant and engaging information.
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for creating communications that will be used on multiple platforms, requiring skills to research, write, and edit communications; manage and assess processes for optimal communications; and develop employee engagement strategies.
The Internal Communications Manager will employ project management skills to track deadlines and should be experienced in organizing both processes and people to ensure that the communications team remains efficient and productive while maintaining high standards.
The Manager will work as part of a team of communications specialists and be responsible for:
• Executive communications, such as news about organizational structure, leadership appointments, and employee recognition
• Communications that convey messages that inform and engage internal audiences
• Presentations to reinforce the internal brand and employee engagement
Because the Manager will establish and maintain relationships with leaders of various functions across the organization, the incumbent should have strong interpersonal skills. The Internal Communications Manager should demonstrate the ability to use organizational communications to shape messages, create communication channels, develop strategic communication plans, and provide insights and information at both the strategic and tactical levels.
• 5 years experience in a related role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve issues and propose solutions in past-paced environment
• The Manager should be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in the following areas: project management, teamwork, writing, and office systems.
• This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter, who is comfortable collaborating as part of a team or working independently. She/he should have excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills and be able to multitask. She/he should be able to work in both Macintosh and PC environments and have at least intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Must demonstrate the capacity to thrive in complex organizations with multiple constituents, and the ability to work with creative teams and diverse audiences.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Job: Shared Services
Organization: NA SHARED SVCS
Title: Internal Communications Lead
Requisition ID: 040314