Capgemini Project Manager - SAP BRIM Development Lead in Irving, Texas
As part of the BRIM-Billing Solution, this person will be responsible for
Leading the technical design & development activities on the BRIM-Billing platform - using CI, CM, ECC systems.
leading the technical architecture & integration design with 3rd party applications using Web service/REST API/KAFKA broker, idoc etc.
Review of Functional, Technical specifications and development objects.
Monitoring day to day progress of the overall development activities, onshore offshore coordination & status reporting.
• Perform Technical analysis of the functional requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions.
• Work closely with various customer teams to establish successful integration with various 3rd party applications.
• Work closely on deployment & cutover activities to ensure successful project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience / Skills
• Requires 10 years of experience in SAP ABAP Technical. Experience with BRIM solution with use of Convergent Mediation (CM) & Convergent Invoicing (CI) module will be an asset.
• Knowledge of integration design & development using Web Service, Rest API, ALE-idoc etc.
• Knowledge of XML file handling & processing. Experience with KAFKA broker will be an asset.
• Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Project Manager - SAP BRIM Development Lead
Requisition ID: 039716