Capgemini .NET Developer in Seattle, Washington
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You-ll Do
1) Come join our API and Platform team and help contribute to our new exciting and critical technology initiatives. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, passionate engineer to apply your skills and leadership to highly visible and customer facing projects. These are projects requiring multidisciplinary approaches and collaboration with cross functional teams and business users.
2) This position will be a part of an engineering Scrum team that is 8-10 people including devs, SDETs, FAs and Scrum master.
3) The role requires a team player, but with the ability to work independently when needed. Also, a growth mindset to offer proactive solutions, not just describe problems and take orders.
4) The people in this role will be working efforts related to delivery of Multi Factor Authentication and related anti-fraud features as part of the Starbucks Digital Platform - API team.
5) This is to supplement a new team with responsibility for a strategic domain.
Solution design, effort estimation, software development, unit & integration testing, code review, deployment and support applications built.
Minimum education qualification
A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidatewill have:
- 8 years. Application development and programming experience: - Expertise in design\develop\support REST APIs at scale - Advanced knowledge of C# and .Net Framework, including application architecture. - Deep knowledge of design patterns and OO design principles - Experience working with distributed systems and architectures, including SOA, SaaS and micro services - Experience with relational and non-relational, NoSQL databases - Practical experience with a Tier1 cloud platform (Azure or AWS) - Highly preferred:AZURE ServiceBus, DocumentDB, nServiceBus, MSMQ - Experience with building disconnected applications using MSMQ preferred (1+ year) - Successful teaming with other engineers in a full-stack (dev/test/deploy/operate) agile delivery team model - Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. - Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in theUS!)
Bonus Program that pays up to$20,000!
$12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.