Capgemini Salesforce Alliance Manager in South San Francisco, California
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The Capgemini Alliance Practice delivers transformational business solutions based on Salesforce technologies.
The ideal person for this position will have expertise with the Salesforce ecosystem, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners. The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we “sell in packs.” Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The Alliance Manager role requires adept performance of the following:
- Engaging with Salesforce field sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various Salesforce services offered by Capgemini
• - Learning and articulating both Salesforce product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
• - Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
• - Introducing Salesforce sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
•• - Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
• - Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Additional candidate characteristics include:
• 8-10 years Professional Services and Marketing/Alliances
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Organization: LP CENTRAL-COST SHARED-SERVICE NA AandA
Title: Salesforce Alliance Manager
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 040279
Other Locations: US-TX-Irving, US-CA-Burbank, US-IL-Chicago