Capgemini SAP Finance Architect (Los Angeles) in South San Francisco, California
It's an exciting time to look at Capgemini. If you are interested in working with an award-winning SAP Service Delivery organization I would love to hear from you.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Description –
We are looking for a professional with SAP Finance Architect level experience who has the necessary expertise in complex SAP finance work stream delivery for Media & Entertainment Industry. The role Requires an in-depth knowledge of accounting business processes and overall processes in SAP Finance, and Logistics and hands-on experience in configuration of all finance sub-modules and Business consolidations.
• A minimum of 10 years of external management consulting experience providing SAP advisory services, specific to ECC- Financials, Cash Bi title reporting and Business consolidations to clients in Media industry.
• Functional proficiency with at least 5 full life cycle SAP Finance Transformation implementations and heavy industry experience in Media space is must.
• Specific knowledge required in Finance include: Master Data Management (customer, vendor, COA) General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting; Special Purpose Ledger Month End/Year End Closing, Consolidations Reconciliations, Intercompany Transactions and Financial Reporting
• Enterprise Performance Management Solutions BPC, Cloud for Planning
• Other areas of expertise highly desirable include Project Systems, Asset accounting and H/R Payroll integrations.
• Provide Solution Architecture advisory services to client in the area of SAP Finance - FICO, SAP Accounts payable automation and Work flow. In depth understanding of Media specific Procurement process and knowledge on SAP Ariba, SWIFT Banking and Treasury Modules.
• Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into Finance designs, configuration / Functional – Specifications while maintaining the integrity of the overall application design.
• Knowledge of overall Finance data design, including experience of data management. Able to architect a functional solution covering the end to end integration of SAP Finance with other applications and devices.
• Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
• An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Architects enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: 7 – 10 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
• Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge.
• Should have baseline in Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: SAP Finance Architect (Los Angeles)
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 040700