Capgemini Oracle/ PLSQL Project Manager in Stamford, Connecticut
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Job description for Lead RTB – L2 Lead
Responsible for lead level 2 Application support activities.
Ability to manage a team
Good problem solving and communications skills.
Good scripting and SQL query writing skills
High degree of client interaction is required and managing escalations from end users.
Pick escalations from Level -1 and provide timely resolution to the issues within SLA.
• Quick learner as the candidate should be able to learn the various Reference Data applications and provide level - 2 production support.
• Should be able to meet the SLAs (without fail) for all the deliverables in line with Capgemini and the client. Total support Experience should range from 5 -8 years.
• Oracle PL/SQL skills; thorough understanding of data models and relational database concepts and constructs is a must.
• Unix knowledge including use of shell scripting, job control and exposure to Linux.
• Should be well versed with Autosys and Cron Job Scheduling.
• Good Oracle and Unix Debugging skills.
To perform under pressure and meet client's SLA always.
Knowledge on Investment bank and Instruments static/reference data.
Good Communication Skills.
Leadership skills to manage a team and also to manage the client SLA’s and expectations.
Worked on support projects prior.
• Proven analytical, organization and planning skills
• Good exposure to ITIL.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with business partners
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: BSv US
Title: Oracle/ PLSQL Project Manager
Requisition ID: 036247