Capgemini Alliance Executive - Google in United States
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
– Alliances/sales management skills including pipeline management and forecasting
_ Excellent understanding of Google eco system
– Global market awareness
– Executive presence
– Rigorous program management and change management skills
– Global perspective and thinking
– Business acumen
– Excellent presentation skills
– Industry and technology understanding
– Strong briefing skills, plus excellent communication/listening skills
– Strong negotiation skills with understanding of win/win
– Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial
– Strong networking and relationship development skills
– Diplomacy and knowledge of complex federated/matrix models
– Ability to influence and convince executives
– Comfortable with working in an international and “virtual” team and network
– Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
– Successful in teaming with people from different cultures
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities.
Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Organization: Global Channels and Partners NA
Title: Alliance Executive - Google
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 039414